Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic continues to impact our lives. With that, we want to assure our clients and their families that we are taking and following safety measures to keep everyone’s health and safety.
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 public health emergency and following all recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) such as:
- Screening patients, employees, and visitors for fever, respiratory symptoms, and other health risks before entering our offices or our client’s homes
- Requiring all staff to use personal protection equipment (PPE) such as masks, face shields, and gloves, especially when interacting with clients
- Encouraging sick employees to stay home
We are continuously developing these measures, along with the new updates from the health authorities. For now, we want to ask your support to help us protect yourselves and your families. Please observe and follow these safety measures:
- Maintain a physical distance of about 6 feet from others.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer with least 60% alcohol.
- Routinely clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wear face masks, especially around others.
- Cover your mouth or nose when coughing or sneezing with disposable tissue.
- Stay at home as much as possible.
To learn more, please visit the CDC’s website at www.cdc.gov. Thank you for your support. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 240-296-2330.